Manned-Unmanned Teaming (MUM-T) describes the use of manned and unmanned aircraft to achieve a joint mission. The unmanned systems, through their intelligence and networking, enhance the performance of manned aircraft and expand their functions and capabilities.
SCALABLE AND SECURE SYSTEMS
for the combination of manned and unmanned platforms
ESG's Mission Management System ensures that personnel in the field are combined with manned and unmanned platforms in a mission network. The great benefit here is the targeted cooperative deployment with the other forces. The MUM-T function expands ESG's mature mission management system, which is already well established in the field. Manned-Unmanned Teaming can not only be used for airspace but can also be flexibly configured for the deployment of operators on land, in the air and at sea.
- Use of several drones with different capabilities in one operation
- Management of numerous drones from the same or different manufacturers
- Safeguarding sensitive mission data from unauthorised access
- Flexibly configurable for the deployment of operators on flying and moving platforms, or in control centres on the ground
- Not only for new fleets: integration of old and new systems
- Customised adaptations and special system features possible
- Consideration of safety-relevant requirements with approvals expertise
Platform and manufacturer-independent: We find the best solution for your application
The unmanned systems, through their intelligence and networking, enhance the performance of manned aircraft and expand their functions and capabilities.
- Unites mission operators together with manned and unmanned platforms in one mission network
- Ergonomic user interfaces for dedicated mission operators
- Enhanced Situational Awareness across multiple platforms for best possible decision support
- Real-time distribution of mission-relevant data and information
- Tactically relevant image data evaluation with object detection and classification
- IT-secure network infrastructure compliant with BSI basic protection guidelines