As an approved aviation organisation for design, production, maintenance and support of military and civil aircraft / aviation equipment, excellent systems engineering across the entire lifecycle is the key to the sustainable success of our customer-specific solutions.
AVIATION ORGANISATION AND ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE in the military and civilian sector
AIRCRAFT / AIRCRAFT EQUIPMENT OF THE GERMAN ARMED FORCES
in accordance with the national aviation law of the Federal Republic of Germany
Aviation organisations for aircraft / aircraft equipment of the German Armed Forces are accredited by the Aviation Office of the German Armed Forces.
Ready for all phases:
- Design organisation for aircraft / aircraft equipment of the German Armed Forces
- Production organisation for aircraft / aircraft equipment of the German Armed Forces
- Maintenance organisation for aircraft / aircraft equipment of the German Armed Forces
DESIGN ORGANISATION PART 21J
Civil airworthiness according to European law
The success of your solutions depends to a large extent on excellent management and successful project implementation. To this end, we have brought together experts in the field of systems engineering in a Center of Excellence to ensure efficient project execution.
- Major and minor changes to aeroplanes and helicopters
- Complementary type approvals on aeroplanes and helicopters
- Minor repairs to aeroplanes and helicopters
- Design and Development and integration of avionic systems, electrical systems, mission / deployment systems
- Design, development and integration of customized equipment
PRODUCTION ORGANISATION PART 21G
Aviation-compliant components, devices and systems
ESG produces components and equipment for aircraft. For this purpose, ESG is accredited by the European Union Aviation Safety Agency in accordance with EASA Part 21G.
- Production of components, devices and systems
- Production according to the approved design data of the development company
- Ensuring airworthiness and conformity with the approved design data
- Issue of the EASA Form 1 release certificate
MAINTENANCE ORGANISATION PART 145
MAINTENANCE ORGANISATION (PART 145) established competence in maintaining airworthiness ESG maintains aircraft components and equipment by overhauling, repairing, inspecting and modifying them. For this purpose, the ESG has been accredited by its National Aviation Authority in accordance with EASA Part 145.
- Instandhaltung (Überholung, Reparatur, Inspektion und Modifikation) von Geräten und Systemen
- Instandhaltung nach genehmigten Instandhaltungsunterlagen des Entwicklungsbetriebs
- Bescheinigung der Freigabe für den Flugbetrieb
- Ausstellung der Freigabebescheinigung EASA Form 1 / Release to Service
Comprehensive support for aircraft
ESG also operates aviation platforms such as experimental aircraft.
- Testing innovative developments and systems in manned and unmanned aircraft (research and technology)
- Civil and military training in tactical and special equipment
- Training of German Armed Forces personnel on unmanned aerial vehicles
- Upholding military licences
CERTIFICATES OF APPROVAL
- Certificate: Aviation organisation for aircraft and aircraft equipment of the German Armed Forces
- EASA Part 21J - Design organisation
- LBA Part 21J - National design organisation
- EASA Part 21 G – Production organisation
- EASA Part 145 – Maintenance organisation