Aviation organisation and engineering excellence
in the military and civilian sector
Guaranteed operational readiness by controlled continuing airworthiness
As an aviation organisation for aircraft / aircraft equipment of the German Armed Forces ESG also holds operating accreditations in accordance with EASA / LBA Part 21J, EASA Part 21G and EASA Part 145. ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH carries out system, software and hardware design and development, also of safety-critical systems, and manufactures them in accordance with aviation law requirements in an approved production organisation. In addition, we ensure continued airworthiness in the approved maintenance operation according to EASA Part 145. For the public sector as well as security authorities and organisations, we undertake the complete system support of aircraft / systems. By dovetailing this role with engineering excellence and applying state-of-the-art technologies, development processes, procedures, methods and tools, we fulfil the high safety and quality requirements placed on our solutions.
Your innovative solutions through our qualifications:
- Military operating accreditation for design, production and maintenance from the Federal Aviation Office
- Civil operating accreditation according to EASA / DE Part 21J, EASA Part 21G and EASA Part 145
- Customised and tailor-made aviation systems in accordance with aviation law requirements
- Continuing airworthiness management
- Flight operations and training
- Systems Engineering Center of Excellence
The success of your solutions is largely determined by excellent management and the successful implementation of projects. To ensure this, we have brought together systems engineering experts in a Center of Excellence, which ensures the efficient and effective implementation of our complex projects across the company.
Our tasks, your benefits:
- Best practice application of international and national guidelines and engineering standards
- Develop / maintain systems engineering processes across the company, with the involvement of experts from the relevant domains
- Company-wide training courses on systems engineering methods and tools
- Close cooperation with well-known colleges and universities
- Know – how and technology transfer within the ESG group
Project excellence is the fundament of our solutions
Aviation organisation for aircraft / aircraft equipment of the German Armed Forces
In accordance with the national aviation law of the Federal Republic of Germany
Aviation organisations for aircraft / aircraft equipment of the German Armed Forces are accredited by the Aviation Office of the German Armed Forces.
Ready for all phases:
- Design organisation for aircraft / aircraft equipment of the German Armed Forces
- Production organisation for aircraft / aircraft equipment of the German Armed Forces
- Maintenance organisation for aircraft / aircraft equipment of the German Armed Forces
ESG designs civil aviation products, parts or equipment, and defines changes to type certificates or repair procedures and hold an EASA accreditation in accordance with Part 21J for this purpose. In addition to this, ESG is also accredited by its National Aviation Authority as a national design organisation.
- Major and minor changes to aeroplanes and helicopters
- Complementary type approvals on aeroplanes and helicopters
- Minor repairs to aeroplanes and helicopters
- Design and Development and integration of avionic systems, electrical systems, mission / deployment systems
- Design, development and integration of customized equipment
Design organisation (Part 21J)
Civil airworthiness according to European law
Production organisation (Part 21G)
Aviation-compliant components, devices and systems
ESG produces components and equipment for aircraft. For this purpose, ESG is accredited by the European Union Aviation Safety Agency in accordance with EASA Part 21G.
- Production of components, devices and systems
- Production according to the approved design data of the development company
- Ensuring airworthiness and conformity with the approved design data
- Issue of the EASA Form 1 release certificate
ESG maintains aircraft components and equipment by overhauling, repairing, inspecting and modifying them. For this purpose, the ESG has been accredited by its National Aviation Authority in accordance with EASA Part 145.
- Maintenance (overhaul, repair, inspection and modification) of devices and systems
- Modification and Maintenance in accordance with approved maintenance documentation of the design organisation
- Issue of the release certificate EASA Form 1 / Release to Service
Maintenance organisation (Part 145)
Established competence in maintaining airworthiness
Comprehensive support for aircraft
ESG also operates aviation platforms such as experimental aircraft.
- Testing innovative developments and systems in manned and unmanned aircraft (research and technology)
- Civil and military training in tactical and special equipment
- Upholding military licences
Certificates of approval
- Certificate: Aviation organisation for aircraft and aircraft equipment of the German Armed Forces
- EASA Part 21J - Design organisation
- LBA Part 21J - National design organisation
- EASA Part 21 G – Production organisation
- EASA Part 145 – Maintenance organisation