ELYSION — COUNTER UAS
ELYSION is ESG’s response to reduce the complexity of the UAS threat – providing a highly specialized software solution with performant sensor data fusion and an intuitive operational picture with integrated video feed.
ELYSION – NEXT GENERATION COUNTER UAS SOFTWARE
In the heat of an unauthorized drone intrusion or targeted attack, operators have to ensure swift action to protect their assets – forcing them to take weighted decisions in split seconds - based on actionable intelligence derived from an intuitive operational picture.
Enhanced algorithms of the core intelligence hereby enable ever-increasing levels of automation and a combat proven mission system back bone provides interoperability of multiple systems in complex large-scale operations or central oversight of widely dispersed camps in theatre.
ELYSION is availaible as ELYSION Defence and ELYSION Civilian.
Intuitive operational picture and dashboard
- Modern and highly intuitive graphical user interface featuring state-of-the-art design elements
- Map-based operational picture for real-time target and device visualization
- Health status of devices and subsystems
- Sensor and effector control
- Synchronisation of situation data between multiple ELYSION operations in one system
- Available for PC and tablet
- Integration of video stream
ELYSION Core Intelligence
Device integration, data fusion and assistance functions
- Enhanced algorithms for sophisticated processing and data fusion of heterogenous sensor data
- Threat analysis and assistance functions – automatic prioritization of high-risk targets in multi-threat scenarios
- Open interface architecture that allows easy integration of new devices (ranging from different radars, cameras, RF sensors, AI image recognition, accoustic sensors, recon drones, ADS-B receivers, RF jammers, GNSS jammers, high power electro magnetic effectors, hunter drones and netlaunchers)
- Automatic and continuous alignment of devices to a drone
- Suggestion of countermeasures and effector activation via ELYSION (SIL 0)
- Mission replay for mission analysis and training
- Connection of several systems to share their situation data