Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) are a fundamental part of supporting effective operations. They increase the sensor range while protecting the user from harm. UAS are both an economic alternative and a tactical complement to manned flight systems. For individual customer needs, we integrate unmanned systems into existing customer systems and manage the holistic process from procurement to approval and the utilisation usage phase.
As a platform-independent integrator, we use the latest technologies available without brand restrictions. We work closely with our customers and partner companies to customize UAS to suit preferences and missions. Thanks to individual further development, each UAS can be used in a variety of ways, either on its own or in combination with other systems.
Our services & Service:
- Data processing
- Ship integration (incl. containerisation)
- Networking with other systems (incl. MUM-T, NEOS)
- Studies and accompanying documentation
- Certification preparation
- Flight training
- Development of hardware and software (e.g. Sonar Mission Pod & valAIRion)
- Maintenance & and repair
- Technical and logistical support
The all-rounder for flexible reconnaissance at sea
The German Navy's Sea Falcon is an ESG-modified version of the UMS V-200 Skeldar for ship-based naval operations.
- Vertical take-off and landing (VTOL)
- Automatic take-off and landing (ATOL)
- Flight termination system
- Use of F44 "heavy fuel"
- Integration of the UAS on naval vessels with or without hangar (via containerisation)
The Sea Falcon is already being successfully deployed on K130 class corvettes.
Small, tactical naval UAS
ESG supports the Navy and its requirements on the AeroVironment Puma II AE to provide an optimal tactical, naval-capable system. Known as Larus, the UAS supports operational boats (RHIB) on naval missions.
- Modular design, enabling operational capability and payload change in minutes
- Manual or automated flight control
- Increased focus on reconnaissance results
- Effortless in-flight mission adjustment