UAS are the economical alternative to manned flight systems to extend the user's sensor range while protecting them from harm. As a national support centre for public customers, we integrate unmanned systems into existing customer systems and manage the procurement, approval and in-service phases.
Access to the best technologies
From reconnaissance missions, disasters and large-scale situations to field camp and convoy protection, selected systems support decision makers on the ground or in the air and contribute to a rapid and valid decision-making process with their highly effective 3D situational picture display. Together with our partners, we offer requirement-specific cutting-edge technology for unmanned systems.
- Modular ground and airborne systems for real-time reconnaissance
- AI-based software: real-time processing and interconnectivity of all sensor data from participating manned and unmanned flying systems and ground forces by ESG core intelligence for visualisation of the intuitive 3D situational overview
- Various safety systems for flying unmanned platforms for safe operation even outside the visual range and in conjunction with manned helicopters
- Networking of systems for military, governmental and civilian tasks at home and abroad
- Modular, scalable mission management systems for the deployment of UAS from the ground and from the air (MUM-T)
- ESG as prime contractor, integrator and operator