ELYSION is ESG’s response to reduce the complexity of the UAS threat – providing a highly specialized C-UAS C3I software with performant sensor data fusion and an updated intuitive operational picture with integrated video feed.
- In the heat of an unauthorized drone intrusion or targeted attack, operators have to ensure swift action to protect their assets -forced to take weighted decisions in split seconds, they have to rely on reliable actionable intelligence derived from an intuitive operational picture.
- Enhanced algorithms of the core intelligence hereby enable a higher degree of automation and operator assistance and a combat proven mission system back bone provides interoperability in multi-site or multi-system operations.
- The map-based operational picture also received a face-lift to provide an intuitive overview and enhanced usability based on state-of-the art design features.
Intuitive Operational Picture & Dashboard
- Modern and highly intuitive graphical user interface featuring state-of-the-art design elements
- Map-based operational picture for real-time target and device visualization
- Dashboard providing analysis of mission data and automatic mission reports
- Statistics of overflights, health status of devices and subsystems, overall assessment of system performance and operation success
- Integration of video stream
Device Integration, Fusion and Assistance Functions
- Enhanced algorithms for sophisticated processing and fusion of heterogenous sensor data
- Threat analysis and assistance functions – automatic prioritization of high-risk targets in multi-threat scenarios
- Open interface architecture that allows easy integration of new devices (ranging from) different radars, cameras, RF sensors to effectors
- Automatic and continuous alignment of devices to a drone
- Suggestion of countermeasures and effector activation via software (no SIL level)
- Two drones approaching object of protection (fused data of multiple radar & RF sensors)
- Operator tracks first suspect drone
- After preliminary slew to cue, second suspect drone is automatically classified by SkyAI algorithm
- Operator disrupts first drone signal (as soon as drone enters area of effective reach of jammer)
- Operator takes screenshot of second drone and marks position of suspect remote on the ground
- Dashboard functionality
- Automatic mission reports
- Enhanced system health monitoring