Dual study programme
The future needs young talent and ESG is proud of its young talents. Take advantage of our practice-orientated opportunities as part of a dual study programme.
Attention young talents
ESG offers school leavers (Abitur / technical Abitur / FOS [technical high school] / BOS [vocational college]) four future-oriented dual study programmes:
- Electrical engineering
- Computer science
- Computer engineering
The degree programmes take place in cooperation with the technical universities of Ingolstadt and Augsburg. Here, students can expand their knowledge in theoretical and practical phases.
This offers a number of advantages:
- Early insights into company practice
- Building a network within the ESG
- Ideal combination for students who want a high degree of practical relevance
Practical phases of the dual study programme
Company headquarters in Fürstenfeldbruck
The monthly remuneration for the dual study programme is currently:
1,178.00 euros gross in the 1st year of studies
1,249.00 euros gross in the 2nd year of studies
1,326.00 euros gross in the 3rd year of studies
1,390.00 euros gross in the 4th year of studies
Remunaration during practical company phases in non-lecure periods: 1.936,00 euros gross.
In addition to the attractive and fair remuneration, we provide our dual study programme students with two laptops:
for everyday work at ESG and for use at the university.
- Information on the Cyber Security degree programme at the technical university in Ingolstadt
- Information on the Electrical Engineering degree programme at the technical university in Augsburg
- Information on the Computer Science degree programme at the technical university in Augsburg
- Information on the Computer Engineering degree programme at the technical university in Augsburg