Besides Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland, ESG GmbH is, in accordance with Art. 26 GDPR, also controller for data processing on this Facebook Page. This means that ESG GmbH is also responsible for your data being lawfully processed on this Facebook Page and you having the opportunity to exercise your rights towards ESG GmbH. ESG GmbH and Facebook Ireland concluded a joint controller arrangement according to Art. 26 GDPR.
See also the Information about Page Insights. It describes which page insights are processed on a Facebook Page. Page Insights are aggregated statistics that are created from certain events logged by Facebook servers when people interact with Facebook Pages and the content associated with them.
Facebook may place cookies on your device when you access a Facebook Page regardless of whether you have a Facebook account and whether you are logged in to Facebook as a user.
Cookies are primarily used to display personalized advertising to visitors to Facebook web pages, including a Facebook Page. This is done by displaying ads from Facebook advertising partners to the user on Facebook (i.e. also on the Facebook Page) whose websites the user has previously visited. Cookies also make it possible to create statistics on the use of a Facebook Page.
Which cookies are used by Facebook for which purpose, which information Facebook receives through them, where and how cookies are used, how long cookies are stored, to which third party Facebook transmittes data and how you can control and set up advertisements is described in the cookie guideline of Facebook.
You can access the cookie guideline at https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/.
For more information, In particular for the transmission of data to Facebook, Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, USA, please see Facebook's data policy at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
The responsibility for complying with your hereafter listed legal rights is, in principle, assumed by Facebook Ireland on behalf of ESG GmbH. You may also contact ESG GmbH regarding your rights listed below:
- Right to withdraw your data protection consent according to Art. 7 (3) s. 1 GDPR
- Right of access according to Art. 15 GDP
- Right to obtain rectification and completion according to Art. 16 GDPR
- Right to erasure / right to be forgotten according to Art. 17 GDPR
- Right restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR
- Right to object according to Art. 21 GDPR
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - includingprofiling - except in the exceptional circumstances mentioned in Art. 22 GDPR.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR
Competent supervisory authority for ESG GmbH:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
Telephone: +49 (0) 981 180093-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 981 180093-800
Facebook is regulated by the Irish Data Protection Commission:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 / +353 (0)57 868 4800
If you have any questions, you can contact our data protection officer at any time:
Robert Faußner, M.A.
HEUSSEN Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH c/o
Brienner Straße 9 / Amiraplatz
Tel: +49 89 29 09 70