Limited availability of material, training facilities or infrastructure, combined with complex regulations and requirements regarding aircrews‘ capabilities and qualifications, make it difficult to manage personnel and equipment for flight operations and training.
PHOENIX AMS is an aviation management software for scheduling, monitoring, logging and reporting military flight activity and flight training at main and deployment operating bases.
Phoenix AMS supports highly complex military flight operations in the effective and efficient use of high-value resources and the recording, storage and analysis of the associated data. The software helps with the structured implementation of training, routine and deployed flight operations at home and abroad; tracking and checking the validity of licences, ratings, qualifications and many other characteristics of the aircraft crews that have to be taken into account in daily flight service.
PHOENIX AMS is currently used e.g. in the training and operational units of the German Air Force, Army and Navy and to monitor the licences for JTACs.
- Management of resources
Aircraft models, simulators, organisational units, airfields and barracks, airspaces
Qualifications, Tactical Combat Training Programme (TCTP), grading, flight profiles, syllabi, management of pilot licences and currencies
- Management of aircrews
Licences, currencies, credentials and qualifications, combat readiness status, courses, planning and status of flight training
- Long-term resource planning (personnel, simulators and aircraft)
- Scheduling of flights, simulators and courses
- Validation checks (licences, currencies, airspace bookings, aircraft capabilities)
- Integration of Quick Reaction Alert (QRA)
- Integration of flight order, flight record and grading of educational flight profiles
- Small detachments or complete combat wings (infrastructure, military organisational units)
- Execution of mission flight
- Coordination between own/foreign air/ground forces
- Availability of all personnel incl. vacation, postings, courses
- Integration of armed forces project plan, wing plan and monitoring of flight hours
- Display of content from planning page incl. flights, simulators, training sessions, room occupancies, airspaces
- Highlighting of conflicts
- Flying hours (wing and aircrew)
- Flight cancellations
- Usage of booked airspace
- Electronic pilot folder
- Combat readiness status of aircrews
- One central software solution to carry out operations of a military flying wing/OPS Group
- Single point of information: Avoidance of redundant data (flight safety, conflicting data)
- Centralised administration of basic data and regulations to ensure standardised operations
- Flexibility: Administrators can easily integrate new resources (e.g. aircraft, units, airfields), regulations, aircrews
- Expandable: the software can be customised for other user groups or tasks