We model high-quality, realistic 3D landscapes and 3D models for vehicles and vessels that travel on air, land and sea in accordance with your requirements. In doing so, we procure and edit geographical source data and support standard formats such as OGC CDB, OpenFlight and FBX.
Your targets in focus:
- External view and sensor simulation for training simulators
- Training of ground forces (forward air control, infantry)
- Training of maintenance personnel
- Support for maintenance activities
- UAV pilot and operator training
- Reuse of existing 3D content
Selection of suitable display media
ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH integrates the appropriate display medium for visualising 3D content, depending on the respective task and budget.
- Front projection for flight simulators
- Rear projection or curved LED panels where space is limited
- VR/AR/XR glasses
- Laptops and hand-held devices
for a range of rendering engines
Depend on latency-free real-time rendering in every training and application case. We select the appropriate rendering engine according to your requirements for multi-channel display, scene density and sensor display.
Rendering engine selection:
- GenesisIG for flight simulators, sensor simulation and mission preparation
- VegaPrime for displaying content in CDB format
- Unity for AR applications
- Unreal for high scene densities at close range